October 9, 2012

Another Fall Post







  Here I go. I am going to be another blogger talking about Fall and the beauty of it. Well, it really is wonderful. The weather is awful where I live, but in Fall it finally starts to let up and everyone comes out of their caves. Coffees are spiced and pumpkinized (I'm sure that's not a really word), goods are baked and everything that symbolizes warmness and comfort is introduced for the holidays.
  The feeling of Fall coming is a nice feeling. I can feel it in the air and see it in the stores as the country prepares for falling leaves and snow. If I had a porch, I would curl up with a cup of coffee, read a book and here the birds chirp to each other. The birds never leave as my state is the warmest place to stay in the winter.
  The holidays really do bring everyone together, no matter how cliche that sounds. The weather encourages us to go outside, spend time with each other and breathe in the Fall air. I am excited for the holidays and for the weather to get colder so I can bring a jacket when I go outside. Or hide in a blanket and savor the warmth as it spreads over me. The simple things that make the winter enjoyable.
Have a happy Fall as it one of nature's prettiest times of the year. Soak in the falling leaves, the pumpkin coffees and long walks in the cool, breezy afternoons.

1 comment: