May 20, 2013

Blogging Break

Hello Everyone,

I am going to take a little break from blogging this summer. Life has been so busy lately and will continue to be, leaving me without enough time to blog. And too, I don't have anything to blog about that will capture any of your attention at the moment. As you can see, I've been slacking these last few weeks. I thought it through and taking a break over the summer seems like a good idea so I don't have to worry about it.
I will pop in once and a while and comment on your blogs while I can. Meanwhile I will be back soon. Thank you for everyone who reads my blog and makes it ten times more worth it.

See you soon,

Pepper

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I shall be back soon enough! Can't take the blogging out of me :)

      Delete
  2. Aww I'll miss you too! I totally support you though, taking a break every now and then is usually a great idea. I hope you have an amazing summer girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your support! And I definitely will have a great summer :)

      Delete