September 14, 2013

My Space

If you're like me, the room is a sacred place. I share a room with my sister but I have to have my own area for my things. If not, I get overly stressed. My room is my escape and if I feel like I'm getting smothered, I might go crazy.
This is it...where I do my homework,sleep and work on blog posts.
My favorite place in my room would have to be my desk. It's the place where many stories,drawings,blog post have been created. It was originally my Great Grandmother's and was passed down to me. My Grandpa tells me that she and I were really similar, so it holds a special place with me. 
I also have a map collection. From Europe to Asia, I've collected so many over the summer. It's interesting to see the whole world on the walls of my bedroom. 

Then there is my bed. I do enjoy my bed. I recently got a new comforter and it is the softest fabric I've ever had as a bed comforter. This is a pretty pointless post, but I thought maybe you'd like to see where all the blogging happens! 



What's your favorite place in your room? 

No comments:

Post a Comment