August 8, 2012

Big Poofy Hair



  I have a lot of hair. Lots and lots of hair. And I'm always trying to find something to do with it. Naturally it's curly, so I try to just style it and leave it down. 
  Not now. Not with this scorching weather. If I were to leave it down, I'd have my very own neck sauna and that is just not the style I'm trying to achieve. So I've put it in messy buns and tight ballet buns, ponytails (not my look), anything to get it out of my face. I love my hair, bless it, but it was not made for Arizona. 
  So when I discovered this hair style (I'm sure it's been out there and I was just left in the dark) I knew it was going to be overly used. It's big and poofy and just plain fun. I felt so proud of myself. I got super excited and took pictures of it.
 I'm running out of things to do.

Love,
Pepper

No comments:

Post a Comment