November 28, 2012

Captivating


  There are times when I feel so feminine. That I feel the full potential that God created me for.
  Captivating, mysterious, inviting.
  I don’t get that feeling very much, but when I do it’s a remarkable feeling.
  A little bit ago, I finished reading the book Captivating by John and Stasi Eldredge. It changed my whole perspective on what I thought about myself. The role I played in the world. Eve, the first woman to ever touch Earth was the last thing God created. She sealed His Creation.
  That part awes me. We woman were put here on Earth with great roles. When God made Adam and Eve, He made us in His image. Adam was the strong provider, while Eve was the beautiful, motherly, powerful woman.
  I don’t know if you ever get that feeling I was saying before. Sometimes it is from the attention of a special one or the clothes that you are wearing, but then it can simply be your true female heart shining through.
  Like you can see why God made you the way you were. Like you were looking through God’s perspective and could see what He, the Creator saw.
  Captivating.

No comments:

Post a Comment