December 23, 2012

Love, England

  I have the greatest friend Ruby We became penpals almost three years ago and ever since have been writing and sending each other packages. About a year and a half ago, I even went and visited her in her homeland, England. It was amazing and ever since my love for travel and Europe has increased more and more.
  I could go on about all the things I saw and did in England, but I'll save that for another post. Anyways, Ruby recently sent me a Christmas package. Every time I go to open up one of her letters or parcels, it's exciting. Words and treasures from a different country. And especially hearing from my best friend. 
  How I loved what I found when I opened my presents from her. England goodies!
  Take a look for yourselves! These are just a few of the many things she sent me. I feel as if I'm a bit closer to England in my room now. Thank you Ruby! 








1 comment:

  1. Awesome! It's so cool to have friends from different countries. I have two friends from Australia that I met through blogging, and it's been SO much fun to know them.

    That's a fabulous package . . . love the earrings!

    ReplyDelete