March 26, 2013

Joy in Dyed Eggs

Dying eggs is risky business with two toddlers who get over excited and have had more incidents of being clumsy. Cups full of sparkling dyes set in front of them, they saw it as a mission to dye each egg to it's perfection. They actually did really well, only having a splash or two fall onto the table, but they took it so maturely and couldn't wait till the eggs dried to eat them. 
I remember as a kid loving to dye Easter eggs. It made it more interesting and it was a treat since we only did it once a year.

.....

Will I ever fully understand the gravity that God's child died for me? God loved us so much that He has His child die for us, people who had sinned. He had His child die for me because He loved me.
It's something that I don't think about as much as I need. That I am alive because God was willing to have His son die for my life, so I would be free from my sins. How undeserving I am, but so fortunate of a loving Savior. 

"God so loved the world that He gave His one and only son..."











3 comments:

  1. ohhh so cute...it looks like you guys had a lot of fun dying eggs! If I took he 19 month old I nanny to dye eggs, he would have a fit! lol!
    But we are so blessed too, to have a savior that loves us. It's amazing.

    have a great weekend.
    and a great easter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, thank you! Dying eggs seems to fascinate any kid, especially my brothers. And thank you! My Easter was wonderful :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete