March 22, 2013

If I Were A Book...

  For a gift, my Aunt sent me a Smash Book. I had heard about them faintly, but as soon as I opened it, I could see my destiny appearing. The 2-in-1 pen/glue stick, the colorful pages and the ability to put whatever I wanted to put in there. That's my idea of a great journal. This gift was perfect for me because before that I would collect little pieces of memories that was valuable to me but not quite knowing what to do with it. 
What I put in there is different each time and even more random than the last. It reminds me of scrap booking but then it's has more liberties to paste and smash. Anything can go! I guess that's why they call is Smash Book.







Do you guys have your own version of a Smash Book? What is yours filled with?

1 comment:

  1. That looks really neat. I always kind of wanted one of those "Wreck this journal" books because, much like this, it just looks like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete