March 8, 2013

Stress, Spring Break and Simply Doing Nothing


Hello Everyone!

I am writing to let you guys know I am going to take blogging off for spring break. This past week I have been overly stressed with school and other life decisions. Dealing with awkward situations, finishing major assignments and yeah, just stress. I want to dedicate my spring break to be relaxing and to collect myself once again when school starts. 
I hope you all have a wonderful and relaxing spring break. Make sure to sleep in, read books and write poetry. (You don't really have to!) Make this time to gather yourself again and regain your wits. Going on outings with friends or simply doing nothing. That is the glory of spring break in the school world. Whew, I feel so relived!
When I come back I want to hear all about your break and have some exciting news to tell about!

God Bless!

Pepper :)

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have an amazing break and catch up on some rest! :)

    ReplyDelete