August 12, 2013

Movie Quotes is What Brings Us Together

In my family, movie quotes are apart of our everyday conversation. We say them more than necessary when we talk to each other, it's become almost too natural.  Below are just a few out of the countless(!!!) movie quotes my family and I say:


Marriage is what brings us together...
- Princess Bride (Favorite movie!)


Don't talk about me like I'm not here...
-Steel Magnolias 


You're a corker Shannon, you're a corker...
-Far and Away 



Don't make me sing...
-SNL skit (Technically not a movie but a favorite quote) 



At least I didn't use a spoon...
-Robinhood: Prince of Thieves 


I'm clean, I'm clean!
-Baby Mama


It's a little bit funny...
-Moulin Rouge 




There you have it! A handful of the main movie quotes we say all the time. Some of them mean nothing at all, but somehow stick in our heads and attach themselves to our family circle.

What movie quotes do you say and are your favorite? 




1 comment:

  1. Not real familiar with any of these quotes, but my family has their own set. For the most part, we tend to quote Pixar movies. Tangled, Despicable Me ... yep. Particularly Despicable Me. My brothers have a habit of quoting cartoons constantly. Calvin and Hobbes being their favorite.

    ReplyDelete