January 31, 2013

Book Time

Did I mention I like books?
Source
Well, every year, there is a huge book sale in February with literally thousands of books at incredible prices. Super, super cheap you can walk away with tons of books for little money. I look forward to this time of year each year to get ready to dive in a sea of books.

They even categorize it. From religious, teens, fiction, non-fiction, cookbooks, etc. It's super user friendly and so much fun.
Last year I wasn't able to go and the book sale is only for 2 days once a year. I'm planning to bring my Grandpa (also a book lover) sister and Mom. So be prepared when I start blogging about all my finds. I can guarantee that will happen.

When I go to the book sale, I usually make a list of books genres I want to get or a certain author if I'm that lucky. Most of the time I always find what I'm looking for because so many books from everywhere are donated before the big show. 

What I'll be looking for:

  • Foreign language phrase books
  • Photography books
  • Travel Books
  • Piano Books
  • Sims (My secret computer game craze)
  • Shane Claiborne 
  • John Eldredge 
Ofcourse, you never know what you will find, so I usually come back with way more than on my list. 

Is there a sale that you look forward to every year? 

Happy Book Shopping! :)

5 comments:

  1. Okay, who doesn't like books! :) i'm reading four right now, no joke. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! There's a sale in St. Louis that happens in April. They have it in a parking garage and it's HUGE. I'm really looking forward to it. Book sales are the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like so much fun! They are the best :)

      Delete
  3. I awarded you!

    http://candyapple-reviews.blogspot.com/2013/01/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete