February 4, 2013

Liebster Award



My first official award. Thank you Hannah for awarding me!

Here are the rules:

1. List 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger who nominated you left.
3. Ask 11 new questions for those who you nominate.
4. Choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers to nominate.
5. Go to each blogger's page and let them know about the award.
6. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog. 



#1. Eleven Facts About Pepper:

1. I'll buy notebooks that I have no use for, I just buy it because I like the cover.
2. I personally think noses make up the face of a person.
3. I have traveled outside the USA to England, Wales and Mexico.
4. I wear glasses but I always take them off in pictures. 
5. I love essential oils.
6. Dark Chocolate is the bomb!
7. I collect phrase books.
8. My favorite comedian is Jimmy Fallon. 
9. I like handmade jewelry that supports amazing people!
10. The only animal I can tolerate are public birds.
11. I wear flip flops in the winter.

#2. Answer the 11 Questions from the blogger who nominated you:

1. If you could go to one concert for free, who would you see? 

I would see either Fun, Ed Sheeran or Mumford & Sons. They each are brilliant and I am sure each concert would be amazing. If dreams could come true...

2. If jelly stopped existing, how would you make a PB&J with something else as the J? 

I did have to google this but I decided what I would eat peanut butter with. Jubes, a squishy kind of candy that I'm sure would taste good with it. 

3. If you could go to any one place, where would you go?

That a hard question. Europe, India, Russia, China.  They're all fascinating. 

4. What, if any, channels are you subscribed to on Youtube?

Dan IsNot On Fire, Community Channel, It's Way Past My Bed Time, Rhett and Link, Mystery Guitar Man. Awesome people :)

5. Chemistry or Physics?

Um, well I've never really taken these since I didn't go to high school. Chemistry? 

6. Do you play an instrument? If so, what?

I recently started getting lessons for piano. I played a little as a child, but now I am beginning once again. All thanks to my Grandpa for giving me the family piano. 

7. What's your favorite breakfast cereal?

Chocolate chex or fruity pebbles, gluten free!

8. How do you like your eggs cooked? (If you're vegan how do you like your (preference)  cooked?

Sunny side up with salt and pepper. And if I'm feeling risky, hot sauce. 

9. Do you listen to music while you blog?

Sometimes I do, but usually I just type to my thoughts.

10. What was the title of your first blog post?

It was called Big Poofy Hair. When I posted this, I was at the phase where I wasn't sure where this blog was going to go, so I posted about my big hair-do. 

11. Why did you start blogging?

This isn't my first blog. I actually have a blog graveyard but Would You Like Pepper With That? was created so I could muse about life topics and such. This is the farthest I have blogged yet and have followers. Thank you followers!

#3 11 New Questions:

1. What's your passion?
2. If there was going to be one food left on the Earth, what would it be?
3. Indian Cuisine or Italian? 
4. Where do you want to travel?
5. Secret obsession?
6. What book/movie character do you wish was real?
7. When did you originally start blogging?
8. What organization's cause do you like and why?
9. What is your ideal image of a (almost) perfect guy?
10. What are you thinking about right now?
11. How are you?

#4 11 Splendid Bloggers!

Hannah @ Genuine 
Lydia @ For My Own Satisfaction
Lacey @ a thinking place
Hayden @ Story Girl 
Mary @ The Fraying Scarf 
Jessica @ over thinking 
Kristin @ Serendipity 
Kate @ in pursuit
Hannah @ She's A Goody Two-Shoes
Mugdha @ A Vigilant Muse
Rebekah @ My Blue Castle  

Thank you bloggers for all your wonderful insight and making the blogging world it is today! :)

Pepper


No comments:

Post a Comment