January 21, 2013


Jonathan and Charlotte-Unintended 

Jonathan and Charlotte. I cannot remember how I heard about them, but I saw a Youtube video when they auditioned for Britain's Got Talent. Their performance was extremely talented. Two teenagers with strong, unique voices that sang opera as if they were professionals. This is a song of their first album, and I cannot begin to explain how I love this song. When I listen to a song that I like, more than like, I become addicted and listen to it over and over. It's a little ridiculous but I'm sure there are some people out there who do the same. This is their version of Unintended by Muse, which I like very much. Before this I hadn't even heard of Muse before. 
So to say, both of their versions are hauntingly beautiful. You can decide which you like most. 

Muse- Unintended 

This isn't much of a post but I am so busy at the moment with school. I will be updating regularly about school and other wonderful things in life, preparing some interesting blog posts I hope you will enjoy. Either way, have a fabulous week! 

2 comments:

  1. I loveee the original of this song, but oh man....this cover is probably right on par with it.

    ReplyDelete