February 22, 2013

Bowmance

  I started getting bored with my usual hair buns. Sock bun, floppy bun, twisted bun, so I opened the magical world of Pinterest and looked at hair ideas. This particular style popped out to me the most. One, it was different than other bun styles I've seen, and two, it was pretty easy. I don't have much patience for my hair when trying to create a hair-do because it gets tangled or either does not want to cooperate with me. A few tries and straightening my hair with the hair brush (against my curly girl beliefs, but I splurged) , I achieved the bow bun. I decided to give it the name, 'Bowmance' It's romantic and looks like a bow, but it's made out of your hair. No bows needed!


It might work better depending on the type of hair you have. Since my hair is super thick, I wasn't able to make it exactly like the girl's on pinterest was. I think it has it's own charm though. 

Here's how you can do it! 

2 comments:

  1. Haha this is cute! I was always curious about the bow bun too, but my hair is curly too and I am always way too lazy to straighten it. Looks cute though :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Curly hair mostly wants to be left alone, which works for me because it takes too much work to straighten it!

      Delete