February 18, 2013

Happy To See You


The book sale finally came! I mentioned it about 2 weeks ago in another post. I didn't bring my camera with me because I didn't want to get it lost of stolen in the huge mass of people, but I do have some pictures of my book purchases.
It was an hour and a half bus trip to the book sale, but worth every stop along the way. Surprisingly I found a few authors that I admire and some genres of books I had in mind.

  

Order in which books appear in picture:

German Phrasebook

Dutch Phrasebook

Russian Phrasebook

Japanese Phrasebook 

Czech Phrasebook

Italian Phrasebook

Hungarian Phrasebook

The Art of Being a Woman by Veranique Vienne 

The Left Handers Book by MJF books

Song of the Silk Road by Mingmei Yip

It's Not  Easy Being Green by Emma Sleeth 

Hope Lives by Amber Van Schooneveld

Every Young Woman's Battle by Ethridge and Arterburn

The Tale of the Shining Princess by Mma and Viking

Sub-Merge by John B. Hayes

The Rapture of Canann by Sheri Reynolds 

Coiled in the Heart by Scott Elliot 

Molokai by Alan Brennert

Captivating by John Eldredge 

The Books Await.




2 comments:

  1. Hey! I am so glad I found your blog -- I know you've been following me for awhile, but when I would click on your name in my followers box your blog doesn't show. I just discovered that I could see your blog when I click on your name from a comment you left on my blog though... weird.

    Anyway! I went crazy last fall at a book sale we had here locally and probably bought about that many books too :P I LOVE the book "Captivating"! It taught me so much, in fact one of my upcoming posts will mention it :) Haha.

    Hope you have a good Sunday afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment! Glad you were able to get on my blog, hehe. Book sales are the best. It's hard NOT to get excited and go crazy.
    I look forward to seeing your Captivating post. Every girl should read that book, it's a life changer. :)

    ReplyDelete